Monday, July 27, 2009

Week 7 Day 1 and last update for 2 weeks!

This will be my last update for close to 2 weeks. I leave tomorrow morning to spend 12 days on 2 islands in Hawaii!! 5 days on Oahu and then 8 days on Kauai. I am so, so ready for this vacation. I packed all my running gear and will try to run daily. Gotta stay up with the training even if I am on vacation.

Today Hal has me resting...but I can't. I need to get in the gym one last time before leaving for vacation. Since I ran a hard 12 miles yesterday, I plan to cross train on the elliptical and lift weights for bicep & triceps muscles. I want to make sure I get a hard work out in since I am not quite sure of the quality of weights our hotel gym offers. Besides, I plan to run most of the time anyway.

Maybe if I get some time, I can get on line to post but I doubt that will be my priority! lol

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an AMAZING vacation! Have fun! :D

    Can't wait to see the pics when you get back.

    ReplyDelete