Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 6 & 7 - Week 4

Saturday was day 6 and was supposed to be a 10 mile run. It was stroming Saturday morning so I began cleaning house and ended up not finishing until 11:30am. So I went to the gym with the hubby and spent 35 minutes on the elliptical doing intervals and strength trained my back and abs.

Sunday I woke up early and headed out for my 10 miler. I felt great through out the entire run. I could have kept going, but since I already added on an additional mile (Hal had me running 9 miles) I decided not to.

I have found that I feel so much better running in the morning versus the evening. I wish I could make myself wake up early during the week and head out for my runs before work. I really want to give it a shot, but I also enjoy my sleep. I'm torn. I am going to try to set my alarm to run one morning this week. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I love running in the morning, but it took me kind of a long time to get my body used to it. Going to 6 am spin classes really helped me get on a morning workout schedule!

    ReplyDelete