Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 3 & 4 of Week 4

I really need to try to update after I get my training in for the day.

Anyway, yesterday was day 3. I spent 35 minutes doing intervals on the AMT and lifted weights with Chris. We did our biceps. I then came home and did 85 push ups. Not consecutively. I did 5 sets of 15 and 1 set of 10.

Today I will be running 6.25 miles and hope to squeeze in some abs too. I need to research some new places to run. Running through my city is not all that exciting. I love new scenery. It's makes running fun and longer distances go by so fast.

I leave for Hawaii in less than 3 weeks. I need to coordinate my traning with my vacation. I also need to map out a few running routes. I am scheduled to run a total of 24 miles the first week I am there and 25 miles the 2nd week I am there. I will probably just divide out each week into 3 longer runs versus 3 shorter runs and one long run. Hopefully Chris is up for a couple long runs with me! I wonder if I can count the climb up and down Diamond Head as a run? lol

1 comment: