Friday, April 22, 2011

My first 20 mile run of 2011!

I am really, really looking forward to my 20 mile run Saturday morning.  Between spending the last two weekends of long runs on the trails and doing hills, plus all the Boston excitement through out the week, I am ready to tackle this distance.  This 20 mile run will be my best one yet.  I just know it.  After reading so many blog recaps about Boston, I am so motivated and ready to work hard to achieve my ultimate goal; to BQ on May 28th!

I will be meeting my dad around 8am and we will head down to Wildwood Park in Toledo, OH.  He is only running 18 miles, so I will do a couple loops along the paths in the park and hook up with dad 2 miles in.  The weather is looking to be nice too!  high 50's when we start with sunshine. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend! 

1 comment: