Monday, January 4, 2010

Good Bye 2009, Hello 2010

2009 was a good year! I am sad to see it go, but excited to see what 2010 has in store for me.

Who would have thought that I could run a marathon? Not only did I run a marathon, but I ran every step of the way with my dad. I had 3 goals that day; to finish strong, to beat my brother in-law's 4:22 time and to break 4 hours. I went beyond all 3 and finished my first marathon in 3:46:26, only 6.5 minutes from a BQ! Which brings me to my 2010 goals.

1. to run another marathon with a BQ time. with hopes that my dad will be by my side.
2. to complete my first ever duathlon
3. to run a race every month, preferably longer distances.
4. to log all of my mileage/work outs.
5. make speed work a priority

I think I can reach all of these if I set my mind to it. Time to get running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment