Friday, March 4, 2011

~Five Favorites Friday~

This week I am going to base my 5's on shopping! Here are five of my favorite places to shop where I feel I can get great deals.

In no particular order;

#1: Running Warehouse

I love the deals I am able to find on this site. You can't beat free 2 day shipping and free shipping on returns either!

#2:
Do I really need to elaborate on this one? I don't think so!

#3:
Another store wear I can score some killer deals! I rarely buy anything full price at Dick's. I always use a $10 off $50 or purchase off their clearance racks. Between Dick's and RW, I've never paid more than $20 per pair for my favorite running shorts.

#4:
I am a huge fan of Macy's. But again, I rarely buy anything at full price. I always wait until the have a big sale and make sure the coupons (when charging on your Macy's card) I receive in the mail.

#5:
I simply love this store. From bedding, to rugs, to drinking glass, to organization, this store is great! And, yet again, the price is right.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'm going to try running warehouse next time I purchase something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Runningwarehouse is awesome! I've gotten a few pairs of shoes from there, and I'm about to order some Jelly Belly sport beans. Free shipping is the best!

    ReplyDelete