Friday, January 22, 2010

Your longest run since when???

Wow, 2 posts in one day. I am on a roll!

Tomorrow morning is supposed to be 36 degrees. That is like a heat wave! Since it will be so warm (for us Michiganders) I plan on taking advantage of that. I have mapped out my longest run since the marathon on October 18th, 2009.

I will be running 10.10 miles.

Am I worried? Nope. Not at all. Excited? Absolutely! Seeing that I have not had any long runs since October, it makes me disappointed in myself. I am so glad my racing season is about to start. Running will be my #1 priority! And long distance running won't be a thing of the past.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun Steph! Saturday morning runs are so refreshing.

    I'm one of those strange birds that prefers the cold. Wish I could join you up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your 10 miler!

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it went well for you. Making your way back out there, especially after an event, can be tough. Recommitted, focused, and ready to tackle a mile at a time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete