Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 14 complete

I have successfully completed 14 weeks of marathon training. Week 15 is going to be the toughest week yet! 40 miles of running which includes 10 miles during the week and 20 miles on Saturday.

My training schedule looks like this.

Monday: rest day, I plan on doing pilates
Tuesday: 5 miles
Wednesday: 10 miles
Thursday: 5 miles
Friday: rest
Saturday: 20 miles, a local running shop puts on a training run as preparation for the marathon. They have gu, water, etc...
Sunday: bike & weights

Then I start tapering. Wow. I can't believe the marathon is almost here. I am not so sure I am ready for this.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to do great at your marathon!

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really hope so. Some times I am not so sure!

    ReplyDelete