Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today is day 3 of week 2

and it's 94 degrees out!! I ran 3.2 mile yesterday (I know, not as long as I planned on) and it was so hot! But that wasn't the worst of it. What was hard was mowing our lawn. Chris NEVER lets it go for 2 weeks, but did this time. And is out of town so who was left to mow it? Me. I think I got more of a work out mowing that lawn than I did running. I had sweat dripping in my eyes!!

Today I will be going to the gym...the air conditioned gym! I will strength train for shoulders, back & chest and then run 3 miles on the indoor track. I know sometimes you have to deal with the elements you have, but since I have the option of running in the A/C, you bet I will take advantage of that!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely take advantage of that AC!
    And mowing the lawn is a workout for sure!

    ReplyDelete