Wednesday, April 10, 2013

5 days until Boston....

I can't believe after years of trying to get here, its now only a few short days away!  I thought I would be overcome with excitement but right now I am pretty chill.  I keep stalking the weather and going over in my mind what I need to pack.  Today it says Monday's high will be 60, low 45, partly cloudy... I'll take that.

Since we are driving and the whole family is coming along, I have a TON of packing to do!  I started making my list of what I need to pack for myself and for Anna.  Her list is huge!  Not only do I need to bring the nessecities like clothing and diapers but I also need to bring her pack & play, stroller, toys, etc... 

Anyway, if we are friends on facebook, expect multiple photos bring posted throughout the weekend.  I'll be carrying my phone on the course and hope to snap a few photos then as well.



6 comments:

  1. So excited for you girl! Have a blast and enjoy every moment, you earned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you at Hopkinton!! Have a great race!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! I 'know' you from The Nest. I know how hard you work and how committed you are. PLEASE blog after the race to let us know how it went. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! I'll be there too and am looking forward an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time Steph!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete