Sunday, September 26, 2010

Complete; Week 16 of Chicago Marathon training!

2 weeks to go!! I have made a few adjustments to my training for the next two weeks. I will be following the final two weeks exactly how Hal Higdon's intermediate training program is written day for day. I followed his plan as written through out my training however, I moved around the runs & cross training to the days I prefered.

Monday Scheduled: 5 mile run
Monday Actual: rest day

Tuesday Scheduled: 6 mile run
Tuesday Actual: 6 mile run w/ 4 x 800's 49:20, P90X ab ripper, push ups 3 x 15

Wednesday Scheduled: 5 mile run
Wednesday Actual: 5 miles w/ incline work on the TM - didn't record my time, upper body weights

Thursday Scheduled: Rest
Thursday Actual: 5 miles easy - didn't record my time

Friday Scheduled: 4 mile pace
Friday Actual: 4 mile run 33:23 8:20 pace

Saturday Scheduled: 12 mile run
Saturday Actual: P90X ab ripper, push ups 2 x 20, walking around the woods and helping Chris with his tree stands

Sunday Scheduled: cross train
Sunday Actual: 12.11 mile run 1:39:47 8:15 pace - with wind & hills

Scheduled Miles: 32 miles
Actual Mileage: 32.11 miles
Weight: 123lbs (gained 3 lbs, not going to worry about it though

1 comment:

  1. So exciting it's right around the corner.

    P.S. No worries about the weight it's extra fuel we need for the big day, lol. I too had hope to shed and extra 3 or 4 pounds these last few weeks, but they are not moving much.

    ReplyDelete