Friday, October 30, 2009

I don't have a cleaver title.

I just wanted to update my work outs for the week. I really tried to come up with a catchy title, but nothing came to mind.

Monday: 5.5 mile run
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: weights for back & shoulders, abs & 35 minutes on the AMT
Thursday: 10 minute bike warm up, lower body weights, 30 minutes of intervals on the elliptical
Friday: rest
Saturday: 9-10 mile run
Sunday: 4.5 mile run

Heading to my brother in-law and sister in-law's house for Halloween and my twin niece & nephews christening. I am looking forward to running this weekend. I love the town they live in and the Illinois Prairie Path is such a great spot for runners, bikers, dog walkers, etc...

3 comments:

  1. How is life going without marathon training?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at your race results, and HM PR is exactly the same time I finished my half in this Saturday..1:46:26. How crazy is that?

    We need to play the lotto this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's do it!! Wouldn't that be crazy if we won too?!

    ReplyDelete