Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly Exercise/Running

I had great work outs this week. My mileage is on the low end, but I am right where I should be per my marathon recovery program I am loosely following. I have not been keeping track of my times/pace. I am just running based on how I feel. it's nice not being obsessed with the numbers!

Here is how my week went.

Monday: cross training; 45 minutes of intervals on the AMT at 20% and 4%, 5 minutes at 16%, core work and push ups 3 x 10

Tuesday: 4 mile run (3 miles on treadmill, 1 mile on track) upper body weights, push ups 3 x 15

Wednesday: 5 mile run on treadmill

Thursday: 4 mile run on treadmill, core work

Friday: Upper & Lower body straight training

Saturday: 28 minutes fat burn intervals on AMT at 20% and 4%, 5 minutes at 16%, 30 minute walk on treadmill at 5.5-6.5% incline & speed at 3.7-3.6, core work

Sunday: 3 mile run on treadmill at 1% incline & 8:20 pace, upper body lifting, leg work, 3 mile run on track for a total of 6 miles

Total Miles: 19
Weight: 121lbs

1 comment: