Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank you blog friends!

After having a small pity party last week, I just want to thank you all for your words of encouragement and advice. After reading your responses and having a long conversation with my dad, I am ready to put everything to use and tackle these next 7 weeks of training! I had a wonderful 18 mile run on Saturday. I made sure to pay attention to slowing down my pace and focusing on how I feel rather then how fast I was running.

I am going to use the McMillian running calculator to base some of my speed work times and going to hit the track! Hopefully these changes will help me meet my goal and stay positive for the rest of my marathon training.

Thanks again everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you spoke up and so many people were able to help. Good luck and soon we will be talking taper time.

    ReplyDelete