Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 1 Day 2 & 3 of Half Training

The week was off to a nice start after Sunday's power session at the gym. Little did I know the damage I caused. Monday was painful! My legs have not been this sore since running the marathon. I think spending 2.5 hours working on my legs and abs was a bit of an over kill. At least I learned my lesson.

So day 2 ended up being mostly a rest day. I did spend some time doing upper body strength training along with 4 x 15 push ups.

Day 3 turned out much better. I went to the gym for an easy 3 mile run to loosen up my muscles, which were still sore! I ended up having a great run and pounded out 5.25 miles alternating the incline along with the pace (8:20-8:00). That really refreshed me and put me in a great mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment