Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Challenge Complete!

After giving myself 3 days to recover from the Marathon on May 28th, I set myself up for a new goal; to run everyday in the month of June.  Today is June 30th and I have run 30 days straight.

Total Mileage..... 191.33!  So close to 200 miles.  Kind of bummed that I did not reach 200.  I should have kept better track of where I stood on my total distance. 

Next up, preparing for the Red Eye Relay w/ 2 long runs, recovery runs and 2 two-a-days each week for the next 3 weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome job Steph!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl! Way to go!!!! Good luck with the two-a-days they are @ss kickers for sure, but def worth it to train for the relay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *New Follower*

    Wow that's amazing! every day!?! I am finishing up the couch to 5k program and want to run a half in Feb... Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great month! Congrats on finishing up your challenge to yourself! Gotta love the prep for relays! But the day of sure makes it all worth while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    Also visit my homepage :: luxury private jet hire

    ReplyDelete