Friday, January 28, 2011

I am in our local news paper

I do not get a hard copy delivered since we never read the paper, but I do go on line to read it once a week. There is an article about a local 4 mile race that takes place each February. When I clicked on the link to read the full article there was a picture beside it and there I am! black pants, pink jacket and head band.

How random.
http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2011/01/28/news/doc4d41c7edf3550860604445.txt?viewmode=fullstory


5 comments:

  1. You're famous!!!! :) Have a fab weekend chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! If I send you a copy, can I get it autographed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Jim! My mom said the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. That's cool! I know the race. I wish it was closer to me because it looks like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete