Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bayshore Marathon!

Dad and I are officially registered for our 3rd marathon. We have chosen a spring marathon that falls on memorial weekend; Bayshore Marathon. The marathon runs along the coast of Lake Michigan in Traverse City. It's a flat, fast, out and back course. Now it's time to research and chose the best training program. This will be my 3rd marathon and my 2nd try at a BQ. I am so happy that I will have my dad running along my side. He will push me when I need it so I can reach my goal!

http://www.bayshoremarathon.org/

5 comments:

  1. Wow, a marathon with your dad! That's awesome. You are very lucky. I can't even get my family to come to a 5k or a marathon to watch me finish nevermind getting them to run. Thankfully my husband does run with me. Lucky girl! Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll get that BQ this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be my first marathon. It looks like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am really looking forward to this race. I have read and heard this course is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete