Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Great Run and Trail Try #2

I had a great run last night. I really think it's the sunshine and warm weather. It's so motivating! I ended up running 5.65 miles @ 7:54 pace. That is 13 seconds faster per mile then Sundays run. I felt great afterwards!

This afternoon I am hitting the trails with my dad for round 2. It's supposed to be partly cloudy with a high of 54. perfect day for a trail run. lets hope the trail dad chose is snow free! I am not ready to be injured again!

wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I have a good feeling about your run tonight. Rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your leggies are feeling better. I had to use my own advice tonight on my legs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Branny & Stevi, my legs felt great!!! So much better then last weeks trail run. I am injury free today.

    ReplyDelete