Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekly Exercise

I am not sure if I am enjoying my "free style" training or not. At times I like that I am not committed to a program and at other times, I can't wait for January because then I start training for my spring marathon.

Here is how last weeks running and exercise went. Not too pleased with my mileage at all! I need to make sure to stick to my goal of 25-30 miles per week minimum!

Monday: 90 minutes P90X Yoga X - first time doing this DVD and really enjoyed it. I look forward to doing this again in the near future.
Tuesday: Rest Day
Wednesday: 6.09 mile run, 48:26 7:57 pace, push ups 5 x 15
Thursday: 5.24 mile run, 41:23 7:54 pace, 3 core exercises
Friday: unexpected rest day, core work
Saturday: 5K race (3.19 miles) 22:51 7:09 pace, 1 mile warm up on treadmill at the gym, biceps & triceps, 4.19 total miles
Sunday: 3 mile run on treadmill, back and core work

Total Mileage: 18.52 miles

1 comment:

  1. I'm not happy with my current exercise regimen either :( Only we can change that. Use your previous week and disappointment with it to fuel your next week. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete